Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

My apologies to the 2 of you who follow my blog!!  I hadn't realized it's been two months since my last entry.  I've been quite busy with many exciting things going on!  And we are gearing up for a great Easter service at Springfield Church this Sunday, April 24th.  Several will be baptized and there will also be an Easter egg hunt for all the kids after the worship service. We'd love to have you join us for breakfast at 9:30 am and worship at 10:30 am.  It is the bodily resurrection of Christ that gives us the greatest hope!  

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely remarkable piece of
writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
Also see my page: entertaining commercials

 

Post a Comment

<< Home