Monday, January 07, 2013

First Sunday of 2013


It’s Monday evening and I’m still mulling over the incredible worship service we had yesterday in church, the first service of the New Year 2013.  We’ve had great services all throughout 2012, but yesterday God broke through in an even more powerful way that I didn’t even get to preach.  I was all ready to go with a brand new series that I’m excited to preach, but the Spirit of God had other things in mind.  And I suppose what really impressed me the most was how yesterday leader after leader in our church stood and shared some amazing things, how God has been speaking to them and directing them.  I’m so grateful to see  leaders raised up who are seeking to truly know the mind of Christ.  God has blessed us with Godly leaders who are truly walking in the Spirit of God.  If yesterday was any indication of what God is doing in our church, we are in for a most amazing year!        

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Tim Biggs said...

Thank you for being open...not -minded, but to the Spirit. I am again renewing my commitment to doing EVERYTHING better, and though I have trusted God more in the past year, I have a feeling I am going to be trusting Him more than I thought I could. Yet, He has never let me or my family down. He never will!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home