Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nail it to the cross!

The sermon series which I started on Christmas Day that is taking us all the way to Easter Sunday (a 16 week survey of the mission, ministry, and message of Jesus) has been keeping me pretty busy as we continue to have remarkable worship services at church (dare I say revival is happening?).  I’ve also been teaching Spiritual Formation, Biblical Interpretation, and Christian Service for Nazarene Bible College, as well as getting ready to take in about a dozen new members in church, so I haven’t had much time lately to blog.  Today at church we had another remarkable service.  After the photo below was taken, other things were nailed to the cross including marijuana in a baggie and a needle.  God is moving in our church and in our community as never before!  You can hear the message @ www.springfieldchurch.org/streaming.html.  Have a great week, and if you don't have a home church, come worship with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home