Friday, September 23, 2011

A New Season

On this first day of autumn 2011, I’m asking myself, “Wow! Where did the summer go?” It’s been a most blessed and wonderful summer with many great things happening. Our family had a nice vacation in southern California, I taught a course for Nazarene Bible College and just began another course this week. I had the privilege of baptizing my two sons and will have the blessing of baptizing my newborn nephew in a couple of weeks. Caleb starting playing full contact football and Micah is playing soccer again. Both boys are off to a great start in school with Micah loving kindergarten. My wife Renee continues to become more beautiful and life is good because God is good. The church I pastor has never been healthier and exciting and we are experiencing the blessings of God in unprecedented ways!

I want to encourage you to find your strength in the One who has been faithful since the beginning of time! This summer I preached a series on the strength of God and I and my congregation were reminded of just how strong and faithful God is. May you too find strength, peace, and blessing as we enter the fall season! It’s a new season. What’s behind us is indeed behind us and we look forward to all that God has in store! It can be a new season in your life too! Trust God, walk with Him, talk to Him, look to Him, and as the leaves begin to change color, trust that God will begin to change the dire circumstances you are facing into blessings beyond what you even thought was possible, for with Him all things are possible! It’s a new season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home