Friday, March 26, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

Last night, Renee and the boys and I had a family date night. We went and saw the movie The Tooth Fairy starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (people mistake me all the time for him, just kidding, although Renee thinks I’m better looking). Anyway, we all thought it was a really cute family movie. I thought there were parts that were very funny as well as good lessons about achieving dreams. Afterwards, we went out for pizza and just had a great time.

The point of this week’s blog is very simply a reminder to make time to spend together as a family. I know several of you have gone on trips as a family this spring break, or weekend getaways, or weekly family date nights. These are special memories that you will never forget, especially for those of us who still have younger children at home. Savor each moment you have with your family. It literally seems as if it were yesterday I was holding as a newborn my soon to be nine year old – wow! Time really does fly, so don’t neglect those who are most important to you! Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home